Friday, April 29, 2011

Leaving in the Morning

Hello everybody...this is the last time I will be writing about preparing for the trip. The next post will be from the road. My bike is packed and ready to go. Spent some time today putting air in the tires, gassing up, and putting my boxes on. It's funny, now that the bike is completely load it is really heavy. I think this is the most I have loaded the bike since I bought it. Of course the 50 lbs of fuel doesn't help either.





While packing the bike I decided to look at what the weather is going to be like...the possibility of snow and temps in the teens for the first couple of days. I have already made up my mind that I will be stopping at cycle gear in Sacramento for warmer gloves. I have also added my under armor cold gear as well as a couple pairs of thermals.

Well, it is about that time. It's about 11 on Friday evening and I have a big day tomorrow. My next post should be from Elko, NV...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Fremont,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment