Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two More Days

OK guys, there are just 2 more days before I will be leaving for New York. So far I think I have taken care of all the essentials... Bikes been serviced, Donut has her boarding reservations, mail hold order is in place, route has been set for both directions, all that is left is to pack. There are a few things around the house I still need to deal with, like cleaning it before I go, take care of the lawns, and pay some last minute bills... but other than that I think I'm ready for this trip.

Looking at the weather across the US I am wondering if I will have to scrap the routes I set up in place of "go where the weather is nice for that day". Between the floods and tornados, this is going to be interesting. With this entry, I am also testing to see how well my iPhone and iPad apps will work to get the info to this blog...so far so good.

That's it for now. Next report will be tomorrow as I continue to get ready to leave. I have one more day of work... One last design review at 4 tomorrow afternoon then a pass down and I'm outta there.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment