Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ready to Hit the Road...Again

Well, after 3 days in New York, I am ready to get back on the road. I spent the last 3 days hanging out with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. During that time, I was able to get my E-ZPass for my bike. This will make things easier as I try to escape from New York. I see that there are a lot of chances for rain so any chance I get to not remove my gloves will really help.



All my stuff, iPhone, GPS, and helmet are charging for tomorrow. I did some laundry so that I leave with nothing but clean clothes. I've packed all my stuff in my bags so that I can move them over to my cases in the morning.

So until next time, I'll be seein' you from the road.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Dehnhoff Ave,Freeport,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment